Monday, February 6, 2012

Raspberry Ketones Can Help You Lose Fat

I'm not a doctor, and I don't play one on television, but a famous television doctor ( and world renowned heart surgeon) loves raspberry ketones.

I was watching that Dr. Oz television show, and I think I heard Dr. Oz call raspberry ketones ( or rasberry ketones if you spell a little differently) a miracle pill. I know for a fact he recommended taking these pills for losing weight.

Raspberry ketones are touted as a natural thermogenic that can increase metabolism and help you lose weight.

Dr. Oz has recommened different health aids and supplements before on his own show and the Oprah Winfrey show. You may have heard of sme of them. I personally tried the neti pot and starting baking with chia seeds based on his recommendations.

I'm seeing raspberry ketone capsules backordered already. Is it the Power of Oz? Let's see if this is a health fad or something lifechanging.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! great job, i am very happy to get this post. because i want to know about raspberry ketone. Thanks for it...green coffee extract pills

    ReplyDelete